Terms and Conditions
2. Use License
Best Cleaning Company, LLC’s web site is for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. By accessing this website, you agree to not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Best Cleaning Company, LLC’s web site;
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
If you violate any of these restrictions, your access may be terminated by Best Cleaning Company, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Best Cleaning Company, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Best Cleaning Company, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Best Cleaning Company, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Best Cleaning Company, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Best Cleaning Company, LLC’s Internet site, even if Best Cleaning Company, LLC or a Best Cleaning Company, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Best Cleaning Company LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Best Cleaning Company, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Best Cleaning Company, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Best Cleaning Company, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Best Cleaning Company, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Best Cleaning Company, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Best Cleaning Company, LLC’s site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Residential & Vacation Rental Cleaning: We do not have residential contracts. If you are on a recurring cleaning schedule with us, you can cancel at any time. If you have a booked appointment with us, we ask for at least 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule. If you have to cancel within 48 hours, there will be a $35 fee. If you cancel within 3 hours of your scheduled cleaning time, you will be charged 50% of the booked amount. If you cancel while the cleaners are there or if we are locked out and unable to perform our cleaning service, you will be charged the full amount booked.
Commercial Cleaning: Our policy requires contracts for commercial cleanings. The cancellation policy will be developed, agreed upon and explicitly stated in the contract.
Your privacy is important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how, we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Best Cleaning Company, LLC
- Website: www.bestcleaningco.com
- Address: PO Box 881967 Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
- Phone: (970) 528-BEST
- Email: [email protected]